This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal information through the use of our website www.richvaleresorts.com, including any information you can provide through the site when n or s provides their contact details through the form prepared for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1.- Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: MB BENALMADENA, SLU with CIF B29527777, address: Avda. Erasa , Urb. Pueblo Evita. Benalmádena, Málaga. CP 29.639 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga on November 7, 1991, Volume 1165, Folio 148, Inscription 1, No. MA-3573
MB BENALMADENA, SLU , is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
2.- What data do we collect?
The General Regulation of Data Protection, tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
In our Web we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
Identity data: name.
Contact information: email and telephone
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
If prompted collect personal information by law or under the terms of contracts between us and refuses t e s to provide them , you may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, I must inform us in advance.
3.- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- Subscribe to any of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases .
- Through technology or automated interactions : on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here (link)
4.- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between MB BENALMADENA, SLU and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the exercise section of rights below.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with. We can process some personal information for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
To request information through the contact form
- First name
|Consent of the interested party|