This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal information through the use of our website www.richvaleresorts.com, including any information you can provide through the site when n or s provides their contact details through the form prepared for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1. Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: MB BENALMADENA, SLU with CIF B29527777, address: Avda. Erasa , Urb. Richavale Resorts. Benalmádena, Málaga. CP 29.639 and email email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga on November 7, 1991, Volume 1165, Folio 148, Inscription 1, No. MA-3573
MB BENALMADENA, SLU , is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation, tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and Passport number
- Contact information: email, address and telephone
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us about this in advance.
3. How we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails or by phone, when:
o Request information about our products or services
o Contract the provision of our services or products
o Request quotes
o Subscribe to any of our services or publications
o Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between MB BENALMADENA, SLU and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the exercise section of rights below. Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with. We can process some personal information for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|PURPOSE||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information throught the contact form||Name - Phone - Email||Consent of the interested party|
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Term of conservation : They will be conserved during the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period shall be applicable, as far as applicable to the present treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
5. Your rights in data protection
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to the registered office of MB BENALMADENA, SLU or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask MB BENALMADENA, SLU if you are using your personal data.
- To request their rectification , if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment , in this case, they will only be conserved by MB BENALMADENA, SLU for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose your treatment: MB BENALMADENA, SLU will allow you to process the data in the manner you indicate, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, MB BENALMADENA, SLU , will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Information Commissioner's Office, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which MB BENALMADENA, SLU is treating your data, you will be able to direct your claims to the corresponding control authority , being in Spain, competent to do so : Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data
Your data will be transferred to the group of companies of BENALMÁDENA MB, whose composition can be in "Legal advise"
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the GDPR. We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do it to the email: email@example.com
7. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
Update: Version 1.3