Fairways Club will re-open from 4th August
We have listed below the measures being taken during this Covid-19 pandemic. Please read thoroughly so that you are appraised of the current conditions whilst taking your holiday with us. .
ADVICE TO CLIENTS ON THE COMPLEX
Pool and general areas
- There will be a reduced swimming area capacity, the number of sunbeds has been reduced to the maximum permissible.
- There will be a maximum permitted number of people allowed in the swimming pool and area at any one time.
- Time slots will be allocated to ensure that the maximum permitted number is not exceeded. These should be requested from reception one day in advance. You can only request one reservation per day; if at the end of your reservation period there is capacity available, you can extend your reservation.
- Only family groups living together in an apartment can be together in the Pool.
- You must allow time for staff to disinfect pool loungers and tables.
- Pool accessories are not recommended to be used as they can be a means of contagion.
- NB Most apartments have sunbeds on the terraces and balconies for private sunbathing
Apartment cleaning and services
- Apartments will only be cleaned when you are not in residence. Clients should leave the apartment altogether if they wish the apartment to be cleaned. Please note that it may not be possible to re-schedule cleans.
- As per government guidelines, we have reduced the use of textiles in the apartments and have therefore removed cushions, and decorations, etc.
- Blankets will be kept in wardrobes in sealed packets. If you do not use them, please do not remove them from their sealed packets.
- Amenities and gifts in apartments such as fruit and wine will no longer be available in order to reduce the risk of contagion.
- Reception hours will be 9.00am to 9.00pm. If you are going to arrive later please let us know and we will make alternative arrangements.
- The number of people permitted in reception is limited to two at any one time.
- Markers will indicate where one should stand.
- You should avoid hugging or making contact with Reception staff, both for your own benefit and that of all the staff.
- Masks must be worn by clients when entering reception.
GOVERNMENT GENERAL ADVICE TO CLIENTS AS TO THE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO CONTAIN COVID-19
- Frequent washing of hands. Disinfectant gels are available at various points within the facilities.
- The use of masks in the common areas is obligatory when 1.5 metre social distancing cannot be maintained. In reception they should be used at all times.
- When not wearing a mask, use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth / nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use litter bins to deposit all disposable hygiene and protective material (masks, gloves, tissues, etc.).
- When using the restaurant and terraces, you should respect the distancing imposed and not use or sit at tables until staff indicate it is safe to do so as tables and chairs need to be disinfected. Tables should only be re-positioned by the staff.
- Respect social distancing of 1.5 metres when away from family / same group environments.
- As far as possible, avoid meetings within your apartment with people not staying with you.
- Respect schedules and other regulations that might have been imposed by the establishment to comply with safe distancing, as indicated in signage around the facilities which our staff can explain to you.
OUR GENERAL PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- Staff have received training in preventative measures for Covid-19.
- Staff have all the necessary protective equipment they need at all times.
- We check the temperature and symptoms of workers daily.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are located in different locations.
- Posters will provide preventative advice.
MEASURES FOR CLEANING SERVICES
- Towels and linen are laundered at more than 60º using disinfectant products.
- Disposable cloths are used for cleaning
- Curtains and sofas are sanitised before the client arrival with an anti-virucidal desinfectant.
MEASURES FOR RECEPTION
- There is disinfectant gel available.
- Screens have been installed at the reception counter.
- We disinfect all client materials (room cards, etc.).
- We provide all clients with basic information on prevention and rules regarding correct use of the facilities.
- We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of counters.
- The reception is aired on a daily basis.
MEASURES FOR MAINTENANCE TEAM
- All staff have the necessary personal protection equipment.
- Repairs will be carried out in rooms whenever possible in the absence of clients. When working in pairs in close proximity, the wearing of face masks shall be obligatory.
- The areas that have been touched by the staff shall be disinfected before leaving the apartment.
AT FIRST SIGNS OF SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS FROM COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing):
- Self-isolate in your room (both those affected and those living with you).
- Inform the establishment immediately by phone of the situation (Reception / Customer Services).
Our staff will be available to deal with any concerns and to provide necessary information.
We reserve the right to modify our opening times for internal operational purposes, as well as to comply with possible modifications in current regulations.
We would remind you that it is obligatory to use masks and to practise social distancing (one and a half metres) outside the resort; non-compliance can lead to fines.
The Beaches will have limited capacity, which you and your companions should respect, with a distance of one and a half metres as indicated by those in charge of the beaches.
If you want to exercise (running, jogging, etc.), you do not need to wear a mask but you must respect social distancing.
You must comply with the limitations and regulations that restaurants, bars, etc. impose.
We apologise for the inconveniences and limitations that we are obliged to comply with and enforce, but it is for the benefit of yourselves and all the staff.