Please be advised that we are taking extra measures for your own safety and the safety of our staff, please be aware that most of our apartments have open terraces and barbecues for your own enjoyment. We have listed below the measures being taken during this Covid-19 pandemic. Please read thoroughly so that you are appraised of the current conditions whilst taking your holiday with us.
ADVICE TO CLIENTS ON THE COMPLEX
- The number of people permitted in reception is limited to 2 at any one time.
- Markers will indicate where one should stand
- Access to reception will be limited to 2 people per apartment at a time when checking in and when any services are required, the rest of the party are kindly asked not to wait outside the reception to comply with social distancing as there shall be other guests queuing up as well.
- You should avoid hugging or making contact with Reception staff, both for your own benefit and that of all the staff.
- The check in process is expected to require a minimal contact between the staff and guests. Payment of services to be charged with credit or debit card if possible contactless, the machines will be disinfected after each use
- Masks should be worn by clients when entering reception.
- The use of toilets at reception will be limited to staff only.
- Please be aware that all the necessary steps are being taken to preserve your safety and make sure that your holiday at Pueblo Evita is as enjoyable as ever despite the necessary precautions.
- For this reason, it will be compulsory to register online 24 hours prior to your arrival at the very latest.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any requests or if you need any items to be placed in your apartment such as cot, highchair, extra pillows etc. To avoid any disappointment.
Pool and common areas
- It is obligatory to wear face masks in public areas outside the resort and common areas
- Toilets and poolside changing rooms will not be open. Please use the facilities in your room.
- There shall be a maximum number of guests / staff allowed at one time in common and enclosed areas to ensure social distancing, this will be accompanied by the relevant signs.
- The use of the pools is restricted in numbers as decreed by Spanish bulletins.
- Slots will be available to use sunbeds by the pool and must be pre booked by the Monitor in charge of the pool area 24 hours before. (NB not the lifeguard).
- Slots will be 11.30am until 2.30pm and then 3.30pm to 6.30 pm at the downstairs pool until the 27th of September, as from the 28th of September the downstairs pool will be closed for swimming and the terrace will be open for sunbathing. The top pool and terrace will be closed for the season as from the 14th of September.
Cleaning and services
- You will be asked not to be present when occupied apartments are being serviced to comply with social distancing security measures. You should leave your room during cleaning, maintenance, and repair works.
- As per Government guidelines, we have reduced the use of textiles in the apartments and have therefore removed cushions, and decorations, etc.
- Blankets, pillows and extra sheets will be kept in wardrobes in sealed packets. If you do not use them, please do not remove them from their sealed packets.
- Amenities and gifts in apartments such as tea, coffee, sugar sachets, milk and water will no longer be available in order to reduce the risk of contagion.
- Towels and linen are laundered at more than 60 degrees using disinfectant products.
- Cleaning material will be changed and disinfected after each use.
GENERAL PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- Spanish airports will apply their safety measures to check temperature of guests arriving and/or leaving the country.
- Staff have received training in preventative measures for Covid-19.
- Staff have all the necessary protective equipment they need at all times.
- Temperature and possible symptoms of workers are checked on a daily basis.
- Posters will provide preventative advice.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are located in different locations.
- Screens have been installed at the reception counter.
- Surfaces at reception will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We disinfect all client materials (room cards, etc.).
- We provide all clients with basic information on prevention and rules regarding correct use of facilities.
- The reception is aired on a daily basis.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- When not wearing a mask, use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes in public spaces.
- Use litter bins to deposit all disposable hygiene and protective material (masks, gloves, tissues, etc.).
- When using the restaurant and terraces, you should respect the distancing imposed and not use or sit at tables until staff indicate it is safe to do so as tables and chairs need to be disinfected. Tables should only be re-positioned by the staff.
- Respect social distancing of 1.5 metres when away from family / same group environments.
- As far as possible, avoid meetings within your apartment with people not staying with you.
- Respect schedules and other regulations that might have been imposed by the establishment to comply with safe distancing, as indicated in signage around the facilities which our staff can explain to you.
- We would like to remind you that it is obligatory to use masks and to practise social distancing (one and a half metres) outside the resort; noncompliance can lead to fines.
- Beaches will have limited capacity, which you and your companions should respect, this may vary between 1.5 – 2 metres as indicated by those in charge of the beaches. We will be able to inform you about the use of the beaches in Benalmadena on arrival.
- If you want to exercise (running, jogging, etc.) you do not need to wear a mask, but you must respect social distancing.
- You must comply with the limitations and regulations that restaurants, bars, etc. impose.
IN CASE OF INFECTION OR SHOULD YOU HAVE COVID RELATED SYMPTOMS, WHICH ARE MOST COMMONLY:
- dry cough
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
Please stay in your apartment and contact the following number for medical instructions + 34 955 545 060 also please let us know at reception as soon as possible of your current situation.
Our staff will be available to deal with any concerns and to provide necessary information.
We reserve the right to modify our opening times for internal operational purposes, as well as to comply with possible modifications in current regulations.
We apologise for the inconveniences and limitations that we are obliged to comply with and enforce, but it is for the benefit of yourselves and all the staff.